Surrogate Forms

Court and Justice Services (CJS) provides access to Court of King's Bench Surrogate forms dealing with non-contentious surrogate matters.

Forms may be found on the Government of Alberta Surrogate Forms – Non-contentious Matters page.

If you require additional assistance, please refer to the Help with Court Forms information found on the Surrogate Forms page, or call the CJS (Court and Justice Services) Contact Centre.